- Modern Trousseau will host a reception featuring Callie Tein Designs, Roberto Coin Jewelry and Bob Ellis Shoes.
- Seeking Indigo will celebrate their 2nd birthday with a party similar to their grand opening, which drew 1200 people.
- SieMatic's Charleson Grand Opening at Design Walk was the best attended in the company's history, worldwide.
- Michael Mitchell Gallery will host a reception featuring abstract-impressionist artist Susan Colwell.
- Osteria la Bottiglia will feature handbag and home designs by Bottega Brandina Designer Marco Morosini at a Happy Hour reception.
- La Fourchette will host a Happy Hour Reception featuring artist Sybil Fix, founder and creator of The Terra Project. The Terra Project creates educational programs for children that use food to teach academic disciplines and explore social justice and environmental issues.
- Evan Powell, Mixologist at Fish, will serve Designer Negroni Cocktails
- Receptions will also be held at Circa Lighting, Haute Design, Butterfly, Aqua Day Spa, Canvas and Morris Sokol Furniture.
$2 parking for the evening is available at the Visitors Center Garage on Ann Street between King and Meeting.